Your membership keeps our sites operating by paying for site insurance, fees and necessary costs required by landowners such as Washington State DNR. We can't do this without you. Your membership is important and helps ensure the health of the local paragliding community.
- Site insurance required by site property owners at Tiger, Chelan, Baldy, Dog and Blanchard that keeps these sites open to paragliding.
- Special events, fly-ins and festivals
- Launch, LZ and road maintenance at Tiger required by our agreement with Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Major site improvements at Tiger such as building “The Cut” road, the storage container at N. Launch, Tiger north launch weather tower, AstroTurf launches and more
- Garbage service, bathroom supplies and maintenance
- ... and many other things